Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

What would happen if we did this prank on an airplane?

Say that me and like 20 other guys buy coach seats on a flight.

And when the plane is in the air and the seat belt sign is off, we all jump up and start dancing in the aisle.

And we ignore the flight attendants orders to stop and return to our seats, and just keep getting jiggy with it.

Lol what would come of that?

Afterall, there won't be enough staff on the plane to restrain all of us.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You and your idiot friends would be heading for jail when you hit the ground. Disrupting a commercial flight is a federal crime, genius..

• Login to reply the answers
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You're clearly an idiot. Pranks are not funny. You will be arrested on the ground.

• 4 weeks ago

Your actions can cause the pilot to force the plane into an emergency landing at the nearest airport. Police on the ground will have you both taken into custody. Remember there are very serious legal repercussions for this action. In this post-9/11 world, the time for fooling around has long since ended. Nobody's playing these games anymore.

As a friendly reminder, disrupting a passenger flight is already a federal offense. You may need to watch the news about it and you'll be able to see all of that for yourself.

• 4 weeks ago

I see you have a sick need for attention, because you keep coming up with these "what if scenerios", I suggest you get a life, find ways to improve, get yourself into therapy because I think you have some kind of mental illness going on.

What would happen? The pilot would radio ahead to the nearest airport to inform flight control of the situation on-board and the police would be called in. Once the plane safely lands at the airport, you and all your loser buddies would be arrested the 2nd the plane is landed, and you all would be looking at doing serious jail time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

you might get in trouble for getting in everyone's way, people need to go to the bathrm

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nothing would happen but if you kept doing it for a long period of time something could happen

• BORED4 weeks agoReport

Main men and heavy as

• 4 weeks ago

Planes have been known to make emergency landings because of ONE misbehaving passenger.  You would then be taken into custody and charged with some crime, I'm not sure what.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.