Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Should I be worried about pregnancy?

I had sex with my Girlfriend and we changed the condom twice because the lube would run out. I tried my hardest not to touch my penis at all when changing the condoms to avoid any pre-c*m getting on my hands. If my hand felt wet I would rub it on the carpet. 

Just a little bit worried there might have been pre-*** on my hand when I touched the condoms. If I rubbed my hand on the carpet the best I could, is there any chance that some pre-c*m got on the outside of a condom? Would the rubbing on the carpet kill the sperm and is pregnancy likely here at all??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You shouldn't be worried. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trolls often conceive this way, sometimes spontaneously without another troll.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you have sex then YES you should be worried about pregnancy. If you are not ready to be a father then keep your pants zipped. Finish school, go to college, get a job, buy your own home and then you can have sex without the worry because you will be well prepared to take care of a child. Think about it most married men with a job & home do not worry about pregnancy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.