Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Should I be worried about pregnancy?

I had sex with my Girlfriend and we changed the condom twice because the lube would run out. I tried my hardest not to touch my penis at all when changing the condoms to avoid any pre-c*m getting on my hands. If my hand felt wet I would rub it on the carpet. 

Just a little bit worried there might have been pre-*** on my hand when I touched the condoms. If I rubbed my hand on the carpet the best I could, is there any chance that some pre-c*m got on the outside of a condom? Would the rubbing on the carpet kill the sperm and is pregnancy likely here at all??

• Jill
    Favorite Answer

You shouldn't be worried. 

Trolls often conceive this way, sometimes spontaneously without another troll.

If you have sex then YES you should be worried about pregnancy. If you are not ready to be a father then keep your pants zipped. Finish school, go to college, get a job, buy your own home and then you can have sex without the worry because you will be well prepared to take care of a child. Think about it most married men with a job & home do not worry about pregnancy.