Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 4 weeks ago

Been in LPN school for two and a half weeks and not doing well in Fundamentals of Nursing PLEASE HELP! ?

I’m 19 years old and just graduated from high school in May of 2019. So this whole nursing experience is very new to me. So I’ve been having trouble in LPN school with my fundamentals of nursing class. My highest score is an 80 and my lowest is a 64. I’ve been to tutoring twice, I’ve read the chapters in my book, I’ve made flash cards to power points the teacher gives us and everything. I’m lost at this point. I’ve actually been contemplating whether I should stay in the program and go a slower nursing route or not. I don’t know what to do at this point. It’s like I memorize the definitions perfectly but when it’s the scenario and select all that apply questions on the test is where I mess up on. I want help badly because this program means so much to me and I don’t want to fail. I want to get it straighten out early so I can pass this class and pass my Block 1 exam at the end of this first semester. Can someone please help me and help me find a different way of studying? I would really appreciate the help. 😊

maybe you should get some tutoring to help you out