promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
max asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

how to dn load windows8.1?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Use the link that mick gave you. You still need a valid Windows 8 key to activate it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don't think it's available by Microsoft any longer. It's no longer available on Amazon.

• 2 months ago

You CAN download Windows 8.1 directly from the Microsoft website, my friend.

The link below will allow you to choose which version of Windows 8.1 you wish to download, which language you want it to be in, etc.  (The download comes as an .iso file ... an image/copy of all that's contained on the Windows disc.)

You will, of course, need to already have a registration code in order to be able to activate your copy of Windows 8.1.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Obsolete Program.   No longer avail from Microsoft.   Windows 10 is the Current Version.

• Just Wondering0001
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Win8 is still an actively supported product by MS, therefore they provide a utility / location to download the installation disc for it. Support includes being able to perform a re-installation to a damaged system.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It was last available to the general public on October 17, 2013. If you want Windows (I can't see why), get Win 10.

You might find Win 8.1 in some torrent site (perhaps). Not recommended.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.