What is the best way to do marketing?

I tried Google Ads, Flyers and its still slow. I give construction services. Thks. 

Update:

Its crazy cause people who dont have website, dont know about marketing, they have customers all the time. Im very confused about it. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Instagram Video Marketing is the most effective & influential way to do online marketing.

Instagram Video Content generates higher user engagement ratio than formal content marketing. 

• Im trying facebook now. Its cheaper and looks like it will work better that Google Ad (trash). I will try instagram now. Thks.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

**Social Media Profile Backlining Method**

The Social Media Profiles is the extraordinary compared to other Technique of the Offpage SEO these days as per the most recent pattern of Digital Marketing instruments and ways.

By the utilization of this device of Offpage SEO you can advance your Website rapidly.

By the Social Media Profile (Backlink method) you can hit the your ideal guest for your site quickly.

Web: www.fiverr.com/oeyzaini02/place-your-website-url-on-social-media-sites

• 1 month ago

Do you have a website ?

• Yes. I have. I wont work by itself i have to pay or make publicity for the website but i dont know how. I know im in the right way but for any reason people dont have anything are working more. Im confused.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.