Do I have Leukemia?

Im 28.

I had a cold two weeks ago. And then a deep cough that produced mucus last week but the last 3-5 days ive had a fever that unusually comes on during the evening.

I went to the doctor today and he said my throat looks red so he prescribed me antibiotics but im afraid that it wont help with the fever.

Im reading online possible causes of unexplained fevers and everything points towards leukemia or lymphoma.

Favorite Answer

You can't get diagnosed through yahoo answers, but I would think if your doctor thought you had even a chance of cancer he wouldn't just get you antibiotics and that's it.... If you still have second thoughts just go see a different doctor.

You don't have unexplained fever.  You have fever caused by infection, hence the need for antibiotics.

• LAN

No.  You are still just a troll spamming the same idiocy over and over.

You still don't seem to see what an obvious moron you are proving yourself to be by constantly posting this idiocy over and over do you?

• lala

NO you do not have leukemia 

If your doc had the slightest doubt about leukemia he will have proceed with a bunch of blood test 

NOTE Leukemia is always found in blood 

• The only sure way is to be checked by a doctor.