David asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 1 month ago

Anyone know any cheap health insurance?

Anyone know any cheap health insurance in utah or elsewhere that will cover you?

The cheapest policy is a catastrophic policy.  If that's what you want, call an insurance company and tell them that's what you want.  If you want a PPO or an HMO policy, then try Blue Cross/Blue Shield.  It won't be nearly as inexpensive as a catastrophic policy but they are decent policies and are not as expensive as most PPOs and HMOs.

Source(s): Sold insurance for a while.
  • Judy

cheap insurance either won't cover much, or will have very high deductibles and copays, or both

carry a colt 45

• Susie

I’m sorry.  Obamacare sure has screwed things up for many. My kid had good affordable insurance prior and now scrambles to get a policy he can afford that actually pays something.  I’m not in Utah, I hope you get a response from someone who is.  

Sure. Live in an actual First World nation with public health care.

U.S. health system costs four times more to run than Canada’s single-payer system

• Casey Y
      1 month agoReport

The big problem with universal or single payer is profitability.  Why become a doctor if you'll be paid what the government says you can get paid?  Head down to the states and you can make a ton more...