Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 3 months ago

Can you look ugly as a teen and attractive later on in life?

If you look ugly during puberty. Can you look better in your 30s?

yes u can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Haven't you heard of the story about the Ugly Duckling? Yes a person can look more attractive with age, most people do.

yes. I am the opposite. I was a cute guy as a teen, now I am an ugly, fat, middle- age guy

have courage  wait,a lot of beanpoles turn into dynamite,, like a moth into a butterfly when mature

• LM440

I don't know if the word ugly is accurate but appearances do change as we mature.  Normally, one's best appearance is during the twenties once the face has developed proportionally, the skin is tight and the body has fully developed.  Development and aging will vary per individual but changes certainly are to be expected throughout the life cycle.

Of course, even in your 20s. During puberty, you're not finished. And those who are, aren't the best ones later ( they usually stop growing  and get fat).

Nope, if you are going to convert from an ugly duckling into a swan, the late teen years are when that happens for women.

• Dr. D

You do look better if you work out and get your body lean and mean. It even helps your facial features look sharper.

• -

Yes, yes. Take note of the 'beautiful' girls and guys you know who are teens now and those that might be a bit plain cause in their mid 20s and into their 30s they won't all be so sexy. You'll find that plain Jane and boring Barry are the hot sexy one by them

Absolutely. I was all puppy fat and cheeks in junior high and most of high school. Not saying I'm a beauty queen now, but I'm definitely better looking vs. back then!