apoorv asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 1 month ago

i want to make friends with japanese people online..i am from India..we dont use LINE here..how can i do so ?

i love japanese culture and would love to form friendships with Japanese people..any suggestions from japanese people are most welcome

• Quinn

The problem for you is that not many Japanese in Japan use English forums on the Internet, so unless you are fluent in Japanese you will not be able to join them on their Japanese forum.

My advice to you is to find out if there are any social media or organizations within India for Indians who are interested in Japan. I assure you that you are not the only Indian who is interested and if you look around I think you will be surprised by just how many. For example, did you know one of the most successful singer of Japanese Enka (a kind of folk song genre) is an Indian name Sarbjit Singh Chadha? I'm not Indian and even I know who he is.

• ..