Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

Implantation bleeding? Or PMS?

I was suppose to start my AF on (16th of Jan) but I got pinkish/brownish spotting on (17th of Jan - 20th of Jan) Also my breast hurt, I been peeing more often, been more sleepy, feeling nauseous, stuffy nose, sneezing and diarrhea.. has anyone experienced these symptoms or ib?

Oh and if you're going to be an a**hole dont even comment just keep scrolling! :))

What was the test result when you peed on it?  If your symptoms were from pregnancy, you'd test positive.  By the time hCG is high enough to cause symptoms, it's well past the point where a home urine test can detect it.   But spotting on the 17th would've been too late to be IB unless you ovulated late (in which case it would still be too early for symptoms).  IB is also a spot or two of blood at most, and uncommon.

Diarrhea, stuffy nose, sneezing are not pregnancy symptoms.   Respiratory symptoms may happen later, but they're not a symptom in the first few months of pregnancy.

For Pete's sake, if you hear the sound of hooves, expect to see horses, not unicorns.