Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 4 weeks ago

My doctor says theres nothing wrong with me even though my hands are tingling and my blood test is normal what should I do now?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Lyme disease or heavy metal poisoning. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nothing, since there is no possible way you could research symptoms and treatments yourself. Its not like there is some global network you could access to ask questions...

• 4 weeks ago

See another doctor.

• 4 weeks ago

My tingling hands were the result of a ruptured disk in my neck. They tried PT, but that dropped me to the floor during their initial eval. They did MRI and surgery was within 4 days...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I bet you like energy drinks red bull and over-the-counter energy shots? Am I right? They're full of niacin and niacin causes your face and your fingertips and maybe even your toes to tingle.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The informative link below says other tests can be performed. So if this tingling has been going on for a while, see your doctor again and request one or more of those tests. 

• Robin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

check trapped nerves in cervial part of spine

• Jim Moor
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

agree 100 percent!

• 4 weeks ago

If the problem doesn't go away within a few days, return to your GP.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Keep going to different doctors until you find one who tells you there’s something wrong with you

• ...Show all comments
    • 4 weeks agoReport

Don’t listen to this Ian character. Doctors are there to tell you there’s something wrong with you when you feel there’s something wrong, to come up with what it is and to give you a whole lot of pills to fix it. If a doctor won’t tell you there’s something wrong, find a different one who will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.