Do you argue with the people you live with or not at all?

I find it ridiculously funny that we're 3 at home, mom, my 20-year-old brother and me, and we argue a lot, for example, my brother has a lot of mental issues, and among them is an underlying eating disorder and sometimes he refuses to eat so there's a huge argument at home because I get mad and mom tries to calm me down. That's just one of the many arguments at home. Well, have a great week from Wyoming!. :-)

• Janet
    Favorite Answer

No two people get along all the time. But the more emotionally unstable they are, the more emotionally immature they are, the more they argue.

Even in a marriage, once the honeymoon has died out, the arguments start. And they will hurt more because you are closer to your partner and your partner means more to you than your birth family does.

It takes about 20 years of marriage for each partner to figure out how to get along .. if they every learn.

Not when I did, I live alone now.

no, cause i live alone

We don't argue, but sometimes disagree. It's typically settled with some compromise.

No I dont argue with my family. 

you should never force anyone to eat, actually. And no, I live alone.