Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 1 month ago

How to get a doctor to do a full genital examination?

So I’m going in to get a physical and every year I feel like my doctor (who’s a female) skim over the part when it comes to looking down there. I previously have had on and off pain with my genitals and a small mole pop up on the head of my penis. Is there anyway she could do a Thorough examination that you can see on youtube where they go like 5 minutes in to make sure Im good?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.