Am I at risk of contracting botulism?

I boiled some potatoes last night and let the leftovers cool for a couple of hours before storing in a closed tupperware box in the fridge over night. Reheated them in the microwave til hot in the fridge for my lunch today and since reading on google that reheating potatoes present a botulism risk I'm now panicking I've exposed myself to it

Stop looking to the internet for bad information and start using common sense. You cooked them correctly, stored them correctly and reheated them correctly. You're fine. Most crap you google is answered by some 40 yo single guy, living in his mother's basement apartment, with a sloppy pizza and a beer by his side, who has GOOGLED his answer to answer your google. 

Either what you read was wrong or you didn't read it correctly.

Boiled potatoes and botulism are a non-issue.

It's potatoes baked in foil and then left at room temperature that can be a problem.