Is my tattoo okay? ?

I’ve been cleaning it and moisturizing it but I looks as if the darker middle part is just eating at my skin and isn’t actually in the second layer. I’m really worried something is wrong and my tattoo artist isn’t getting back to me. It looked a lot nicer when I first got it which is a given. The only part I’m worried about is the middle part, the wings and legs are fine. 

Where on your body is the tattoo? It looks a little infected and like its having a rough heal. I would decrease how often you wash it and let it dry up and form a scab (DON'T pick at it). Don't put anything (lotion included) on it.

Don't worry about your tattoo at this stage friend let it heal up and if there's parts of the tattoo that didn't take correctly you can always have it darkened up in the areas that it needs to be darkened up in

it looks infected. contact your tattoo shop and see what suggestions they have for it

• rebecca1 month agoReport

There’s no symptoms of infection tho, no heat, no oder or swelling and only pain if I move my arm fast...are you sure?