UK Spouse visa process??

I am soon about to apply for a Spouse Visa for my wife, I pass on all the requirements such as financial threshold, accommodation, married etc.

However I am still confused and unsure on the process. I want to be able to do the application on behalf of my wife who is outside the UK where as I am currently in the UK.

I know it's possible to do the online application on behalf of your spouse but what is the process after submitting the online application???

I have all the documents in regards to payslips/bank statements and marriage certificate... But my wife has other certificates in regards to passing the English test and Tuberculosis tests.

Who has to submit these hard copy documents me or her? Where is it all done at and does it mean one of us has to collect the others remaining documents or she can submit hers from that side and I submit my documents in the UK?

The visa applicant has to do everything and all UK visa applications must be made from outside the UK. 

During the processing of her visa you will be invited to submit any necessary proofs relating to you and may be required to attend one or more interviews.

• Tavy

When you have filled in the online application  they will contact your wife's Countries English Immigration. She will then have an interview and produce her medical record and the English test they will ask for.

Read again spousal visas it's all there.

Sorry, the UK is closed to new applications.

• 2 months agoReport

we're full.
      the attraction of living in civilised conditions has filled our country to overflowing. 
      please feel free to apply to other countries but they're not as nice as here.  (but emptier).