Trump only released the Ukraine funds and made the "no quid pro quo, I want nothing" call after the scandal broke. Is the lie this somehow?

...exonerates him the most hilarious lie that the GOP and McConnell have told during this whole affair?

Favorite Answer

Trump supporters aren't real Americans. If they were, they'd care about the rule of law. 

friend investigate this for yourself in all 50 states of the United States of America if you begin to plan an actual crime and then decide no I'm not going to commit this crime I'm going to abandon the crime before I abandon the crime because I might get into some trouble. For whatever reason you choose to abandon the crime. In all 50 states of the Union there is no crime! It doesn't make a hill of beans difference if Donald Trump stopped his action because somebody reported it or if he stopped it voluntarily! He stopped it before the UK actually did an investigation. And he stopped it before the amount of money that was promised increased or decreased.!

Therefore there is no crime there is no impeachable offense this isn't going to last one single month in a real Senate hearing.

What scandal? The fact that he held up the money until he had assurances that it wasn't going to a corrupt government? Is that a bad thing, especially when the Ukraine government didn't even know it was being held up. The REAL scandal is Biden actually threatening to hold up funding if the Ukraine government didn't fire someone. But you hypocrites don't care about that.

I enjoy watching people post questions like this. The lies in it are not even believable, yet you push it as if it were true. 

• Smoking Joe

this is all true, you are terrifying but you are paid aren't you?

Your erroneous opinion won't persuade anyone. We are all well aware of the witch hunt conducted by Democrats. They have nothing. Never did.

• Smoking Joe

I am right and you are wrong like always.