how or what to read of the minutes of a previous meeting?

I suggest reading a synopsis from each committee's agenda, what, and where, the plan stands to date. CERTAINLY ALWAYS a report from the Treasurer. This falls under "OLD BUSINESS" since it WAS covered in the last meeting. Then you can refer to the head of the committee for their comments.

I finalize by asking for a comment from the head of the committees in case they have input to add. I feel this is only polite. And IS in Order. Then your record stands as is.

I would also refer you to obtain a copy of "Roberts Rules of Order" < the organization has one you can borrow most likely. This is something EVERY person should know well.

normally a short summary, and make it relate...like not in the dating relationship section..hehe thanks...be great in His amazing grace...make it exciting..fun and ...