Rachael asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Isn’t it great so many Democrats carrying the confederate flag were at the gun rally?

Most people there had confederate flags. All democrats. That is what republicans keep saying. That we democrats support the confederate flag.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

lol                

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

There were many democrats at the rally in Richmond Virginia. I saw no confederate flags there. I saw nothing that indicated the presence of Antifa, KKK, or BLM. It was just Americans expressing their belief that the government of Virginia should not attempt to restrict a God given right that is protected by the US Constitution. I suspect you are extremely biased and ignorant but that is your right and I respect your rights to vocalize it.

• 4 weeks ago

Um, 'That is what republicans keep saying'? Really? I don't know of a single person who is insisting that most people had confederate flags. In fact, quite the opposite, although that wouldn't bother me. I'm not offended by the confederate flag. I am, however, concerned with your ignorance. 

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

Democrats were carrying the confederate flag  at the gun rally?

Did they wear their "I am a Democrat" pin on their lapels?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Self professed white supremacist Richard Spencer organized the extremist alt-right protest at Charlottesville. The protesters showed up the night before w/ bad intent. They were using tiki torches as weapons, shouting "Jews won't replace us" etc. They were proudly waving their Nazi and Confederate flags. The day after resulted in riots that took Heyer's life ... a counter-protester.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.