Rachael asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Isn’t it great so many Democrats carrying the confederate flag were at the gun rally?

Most people there had confederate flags. All democrats. That is what republicans keep saying. That we democrats support the confederate flag.

• Favorite Answer

lol                

There were many democrats at the rally in Richmond Virginia. I saw no confederate flags there. I saw nothing that indicated the presence of Antifa, KKK, or BLM. It was just Americans expressing their belief that the government of Virginia should not attempt to restrict a God given right that is protected by the US Constitution. I suspect you are extremely biased and ignorant but that is your right and I respect your rights to vocalize it.

Um, 'That is what republicans keep saying'? Really? I don't know of a single person who is insisting that most people had confederate flags. In fact, quite the opposite, although that wouldn't bother me. I'm not offended by the confederate flag. I am, however, concerned with your ignorance. 

Democrats were carrying the confederate flag  at the gun rally?

Did they wear their "I am a Democrat" pin on their lapels?

Self professed white supremacist Richard Spencer organized the extremist alt-right protest at Charlottesville. The protesters showed up the night before w/ bad intent. They were using tiki torches as weapons, shouting "Jews won't replace us" etc. They were proudly waving their Nazi and Confederate flags. The day after resulted in riots that took Heyer's life ... a counter-protester.