Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

please help me i am in love ?

i am 17 and  in love with a girl (she is 16) and i am afraid to talk to her and we were different class so she is 11th std and i am 12th std so i did not even had a chance to talk to her sometimes i prepare to talk to her and when i go near her my heart is beating fast and i cant able to speak to her and please help me and how to make her to love me and she too notice me when i was seeing her and will not even smile

Favorite Answer

Would you marry this girl and have a family and home with her?  I suggest you get a relationship..first with Jesus, as Him to forgive my sins enter my heart and be my best friend to help me....amen...John chapter 10 a smile is a big thing...you will be smiling and then her hopefully with and at you ….

If you've never talked to this girl, or dated her at all, then you can't be "in love" with her. Falling in love is a process which takes time and it also means spending in-person time with each other. It also takes more than a week or even several months.

You're lusting after her and feel attraction.

There is information online about how to talk to girls, how to approach girls, how to ask a girl out, and more. Google that stuff.