promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

please help me i am in love ?

i am 17 and  in love with a girl (she is 16) and i am afraid to talk to her and we were different class so she is 11th std and i am 12th std so i did not even had a chance to talk to her sometimes i prepare to talk to her and when i go near her my heart is beating fast and i cant able to speak to her and please help me and how to make her to love me and she too notice me when i was seeing her and will not even smile

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Would you marry this girl and have a family and home with her?  I suggest you get a relationship..first with Jesus, as Him to forgive my sins enter my heart and be my best friend to help me....amen...John chapter 10 a smile is a big thing...you will be smiling and then her hopefully with and at you ….

• 2 months ago

If you've never talked to this girl, or dated her at all, then you can't be "in love" with her. Falling in love is a process which takes time and it also means spending in-person time with each other. It also takes more than a week or even several months.

You're lusting after her and feel attraction.

There is information online about how to talk to girls, how to approach girls, how to ask a girl out, and more. Google that stuff.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.