Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why Is God not shopping that?

A saved person being tortured by electromagnetic beams, voices etc all day and night long. Tormented,pain etc.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

(Acts 19:13-21) . . .demons also tried to use the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had wicked spirits; they would say: “I solemnly charge you by Jesus whom Paul preaches.” 14 Now there were seven sons of a Jewish chief priest named Sceʹva doing this. 15 But in answer the wicked spirit said to them: “I know Jesus and I am acquainted with Paul; but who are you?” 16 At that the man with the wicked spirit leaped on them, overpowered them one after the other, and prevailed against them, so that they fled naked and wounded out of that house. 17 This became known to all, both the Jews and the Greeks who lived in Ephʹe·sus; and fear fell upon them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus went on being magnified. 18 And many of those who had become believers would come and confess and report their practices openly. 19 Indeed, quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody. And they calculated their value and found them worth 50,000 pieces of silver.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

God has no need to go shopping.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

dude.  WTF is wrong with you?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God is part of your schizophrenia bro, you have a relationship in your head with a giant translucent Caucasian primate in the sky (if that doesn't sound mental I dont know what does)

Source(s): Why does God have a devolved tail bone?
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Stopping not shopping.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.