Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Democrats, can you explain your claims that Trump is a criminal without saying Trump is a genius?

All of your criminality claims need mens rea or criminal intent. So explain to me your case for criminal intent. 

• Mike L

TRUMP: MY CRIMES CAN’T BE INVESTIGATED WHILE I’M PRESIDENT. This proves he's a criminal, from his own words. No genius would say this.

Impeached President trump's IQ has been estimated to be 85.

He claims it is much higher.

he lies.

• joedlh

To offer a fresh perspective on the question of Trump as a genius, might I recommend that you read “A Very Stable Genius” by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig.

The common law of mens rea is widely acknowledged to be a slippery, vague, and confused mess. This was one of several factors that led to the development of the Model Penal Code.

• Thorn

Here's is proof Trump is guilty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65dlBqtASgM

Youtube thumbnail

DUUUDE!!! There can be actus rea without mens rea. The GAO found Trump's blocking of allocated aid to Ukraine illegal. Actus rea, case closed.

Trump wants to abolish anti-bribery laws. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-says...

His "charity" was shut down because he was using it for personal payments. Misusing charitable funds is a crime. He's admitted publicly that he's bribed foreign officials in his private business. Bribery is a FELONY.

So you're saying that if I was dumb enough to believe that murder was legal, it would be okay for me to kill someone? Since you like Latin so much: "ignorantia juris non excusat."

• Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Are you charging him with murder? What are you charging him with and why?