Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Democrats, can you explain your claims that Trump is a criminal without saying Trump is a genius?

All of your criminality claims need mens rea or criminal intent. So explain to me your case for criminal intent. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

TRUMP: MY CRIMES CAN’T BE INVESTIGATED WHILE I’M PRESIDENT. This proves he's a criminal, from his own words. No genius would say this.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Impeached President trump's IQ has been estimated to be 85.

He claims it is much higher.

he lies.

• joedlh
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

To offer a fresh perspective on the question of Trump as a genius, might I recommend that you read “A Very Stable Genius” by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The common law of mens rea is widely acknowledged to be a slippery, vague, and confused mess. This was one of several factors that led to the development of the Model Penal Code.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Thorn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Here's is proof Trump is guilty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65dlBqtASgM

Youtube thumbnail

• 4 weeks ago

DUUUDE!!! There can be actus rea without mens rea. The GAO found Trump's blocking of allocated aid to Ukraine illegal. Actus rea, case closed.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump wants to abolish anti-bribery laws. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-says...

• 4 weeks ago

His "charity" was shut down because he was using it for personal payments. Misusing charitable funds is a crime. He's admitted publicly that he's bribed foreign officials in his private business. Bribery is a FELONY.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So you're saying that if I was dumb enough to believe that murder was legal, it would be okay for me to kill someone? Since you like Latin so much: "ignorantia juris non excusat."

• Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Are you charging him with murder? What are you charging him with and why? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.