Why does today's points total not match yesterday's?

Opened a new account yesterday and answered 20 questions (the limit) and had 140 points. Today it says I answered 13 questions. However 14 are displayed and I have 120 points. Non of theses numbers add up.13 questions=126 points. 14 questions=128 points. I have 120. Should have 140.

• .
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes the point calculations are buggy (the weekly totals were messed up for a very long time). On top of that, questions you answered may have been reported enough to be removed and/or your own answers may have been reported enough to be removed. If any of your answers was removed as a violation, that's -10 pts. If any recieved "Favorite Ansewer" that's +10 or more points (you get an additional point for every thumb-up in excess of the number of thumb-downs, up to 50). You also get 1 pt for logging in each day, so when you logged in today you got 1 pt. 

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system

• Daniel

Did you Answer more Questions ? or Ask more Questions ? that can cause the Points to be Different

Also the Weekly Point Total is Messed up it has been for Weeks Nobody knows when it will be Fixed if at all anytime soon

There are new rules in 2020 on here, they are great. No longer deducts points for asking questions. I love the new Yahoo Answers.