Which space series is currently better Orville , Star Trek Discovery , The Expanse , Star Wars ( internet / tv series ) ?

and from best to worse series

• James

Never saw Discovery. Didn't want to pay for it.

A lot of my friends rave about Expanse. I watched the first season. While I did enjoy it, I didn't feel like I liked enough to continue watching further seasons because it was too much of a drama show rather than sci-fi. It's basically a political soap opera set in a space-faring future.

By Star Wars I'm assuming you mean The Mandalorian. Being a long time Star Wars fan, I have issues with how they're treating the Force, but otherwise it's a decent show. Reminds me of one of those old-timey Westerns.

The Orville was turned out to me the most rewarding out of the them. I thought was going to be a cheesy comedy, but it's actually pretty well written sci-fi along the lines of Star Trek or Dr. Who.

Best to worst (but still pretty good): The Orville, The Mandalorian, The Expanse.

Don't know, don't care: Star Trek Discovery.

• Thorn

I'm a big fan of The Orville. Even wearing a Xelaya t-shirt now.

I don't know those other shows.I only watched the pilot for The Expanse. Thought it was ok, but I don't have time to get into a whole new series.

I've seen a clip or two of Discovery. It looked good but I've heard the show doesn't feel like Star Trek, and I won't pay to watch it.

I really liked Star Wars A New Hope.  It was the first film I saw in the theaters twice.  All of the other Star Wars films/ shows don't interest me very much.

only seen the first two and the orville is the best.

star trek discovery is a heaping pile of crap,i only managed one and a half episodes before i gave up.

• Carlos1 month agoReport

too much SJW and the Picard series better be good