Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why are ugly women disliked so much?

For example, Cardi B is ugly and so many people don't like her. Beautiful and attractive women are often seen as more kind and more intelligent by almost everybody. If an ugly woman just did a small mistake, the whole world will dislike her. On the other hand, beautiful and attractive women are just much more naturally lovable, even if they are actually bad, people cannot see it because they can do NO wrong. I am a physically unattractive and below average looking woman, not many people seem to "genuinely" like me, especially men, and I have a suicidal thought because of it. 

Unattractive women aren't disliked. I don't know why you think that. In fact, unattractive women are most lucky... usually because most men arent intimidated by approaching them. Attractive women are treated like trash by both men and women. Now, you know why Cardi B is so popular. Her husband even cheated on her with a much prettier woman

In my country, beautiful and attractive women are not particularly seen as more kind and more intelligent.  They get chosen for jobs by men who want to work with them because they look good.

Cardi B is one of the most popular and successful artists in the world. Her debut single "Bodak Yellow" has gone seven-times platinum and her debut album "Invasion of Privacy" is up for album of the year at the 2019 Grammys.