One thing I don't understand well, why don't atheists believe that God is real?

Now, generally stupid people who believe in God, so if stupid people exist why can't what they believe be real too?

This really pisses me off.

Atheism doesn't make sense at all.

Favorite Answer

And you're the dumbest one of all, you post a transparently obvious poe question and if that was not enough, you have a profile picture which is says "There is no God" on. You goddamn absolute fúcking retard, you don't even have the 3 braincells required to at least be able to troll correctly. Another huge fail on your part, moron.

• Paul

No, it certainly doesn't. What could be more irrational than "I don't believe He exists because I don't know Him, in spite of the fact that hundreds of millions of people do know Him".

• Sky

It's because of the total lack of credible, reliable, verifiable evidence to support the claims of the existence of a god.  It's an extraordinary claim to say that such an extraordinary being as a god--infinitely big, infinitely powerful, omniscient, omnipresent--exists, and something of that enormity would have very clear evidence of existence.  But that extraordinary evidence, or even ordinary evidence, has not been presented.  All that's ever been presented as evidence is a book of fairy tales written decades or centuries after the supposed events took place, by numerous different authors, and copied and retranslated dozens if not hundreds of times; peoples' "personal feelings", anecdotes, and personal beliefs; and claims of miracles that have either been proven to be false, to have perfectly naturalistic explanations (ie. cancer remission), or are completely unable to be studied and verified because they describe events from decades or centuries ago.  Atheists don't believe in religion or the claims of a god because such claims are just not convincing.  And when theists resort to arguments like, "You just need faith," faith being the belief in something despite the total lack of evidence to support it or in spit of all evidence to the contrary, the debate is done because they clearly have nothing to go on.

Its because the facts show that nothing supernatural exists and that rules out all gods.

• Brian

I wouldn't go around mentioning stupid if I were you.  Have you even read your post?

• k w

they are blinded to it and just can't see clearly now, but they will.........

Because Imaginary Creatures do not exist.

Therefore, they are not real. 

Does that makes sense to your little head?

There is no questioning it.

They just don't.

They support science and it's "evidence".

• Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Still can't prove your god today, eh?

• Jea

Because it is plainly, and clearly obvious that no god(s) exists, or could exist as advertised.

IF god was real, they could validate that without lying about it.  But they can't, so they lie about it.

That proves all I need to know about it.  When you have to lie to sell your thing, I just ain't buying, if I catch you lying.  And I did.

• Retief

There is no proof God exists, so therefore no rational reason to believe in something without proof it exists.

Why should I believe something is real when there is no proof it exists at all.