want eo increase my height?
i am 16 year old boy and my height is 5 feet and smallest boy in my class please help to grow taller (5.6 feet) can i able to grow
- balanLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
Keep fingers crossed as chances of increase in height is remote after 18 years .However you may gain upto 5.5 feet by the time you are 18.Regards.
- 1 month ago
For increasing your height, you have to adopt certain healthy tips like-
• Eat healthy and balanced diet.
• Eat healthy nutrients like calcium and vitamin D. Calcium helps in growing stronger bones and vitamin D stimulate your bone or muscle growth.
• Eat healthy diet, which should be rich in green vegetables, fruits, proteins, carbohydrates, milk, lean meats and nuts.
• Do proper exercising or sports
• Stretching exercise
• Get proper sleep
• Practice good posture
- pit bulls biteLv 72 months ago
maybe some high lift shoes
- Max HooplaLv 72 months ago
You will need to get parents with taller height genes.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- canadacraigLv 72 months ago
Have you heard of the following adult males? Kevin Hart is 5'2. Paul Simon [of Simon and Garfunkel] is 5'2. Prince was 5'2. Beethoven was 5.3. Martin Scorsese [I'm sure you've heard of him!] is 5'3. And Michael J Fox is 5'4. President Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, was once asked, "How long do you think a man’s legs should be?" He replied by saying, "Long enough to reach the ground." Do your legs reach the ground? GOOD! I thought so. Then use them. A BIG MAN [as in a MAN worthy of respect] is a man who is strong and honest and honorable and decent and caring and compassionate and so on. And none of those wonderful qualities - qualities that most humans appreciate and have great respect for - has anything to do with how tall a man is.
- SlickterpLv 72 months ago
There is really nothing you can do to increase your height other than be as healthy as possible.
- kelvinLv 72 months ago
why not worry and stress over that after your done fully growing