Crissy asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Why all of a sudden does my Blue Nose look up and start moving her head in a back and forth/ and around. The only way I can describe it?

Would be that she looks like Stevie Wonder. She will be a year old next month. We thought it was because of the wind from the box fan we have because that is the only time she would do it but we noticed the other day she was doing it in her bed. She also makes noises while she does it. The only other thing that she just started doing is chasing her tail? What is going on with my poor baby girl? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No such thing as a Blue Nose. You mean your ill bred bully breed mutt? Sounds like a vestibular problem or your dog is having a seizure. Get it to a VET.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

She's possessed. I saw that on The Exorcist. Better run.

• Bort
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The head movement you described and moaning could be a sign of something wrong. Take her to the vet for a checkup and mention this to the vet. Tail chasing is a normal dog activity. The head movement can be normal but it also can be an indication of something wrong like maybe she has some sort of neck injury or something neuorlogical going on that needs care - see a vet.

• PR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Take your dog to the vet. The vet can answer questions such as this, using a physical examination, as well as seeing the symptoms himself. If the dog only does this part of the time, video tape it and bring this along with you.

Look up vestibular syndrome in dogs Could also be an ear infection, skin irritation, neurological issue mild seizure, or nearly anything else that only a vet can really comment on.

The longer this goes untreated, the worse it may get. Find a vet and see what they say. Also, look these symptoms up and see what you come up with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.