Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

When and how do you ask out a guy you just slept with?

I liked this guy before I slept with him and one drunken night I ended up in bed with him the next morning after he brought me home he went to give me a kiss but I put my number in his phone and he said he’s text me and he did so basically I liked him before I slept with him and I still like him after. When should I ask him out and how. I don’t Wanna come off to strong and shoot the horse in the face

• steve
    Favorite Answer

You have already done the big thing in sleeping with him.

If you have swapped numbers I would be ringing him, not texting him. 

Just ask him straight up if you could meet up again. You don't need to come on strong just say you enjoyed the time you had and could you both do it again.

If he agrees and you have a good time then approach making things more permanent.

If he slept with you but now is not interested he is not worth pursuing or worrying about and put it down to experience and learn from it.

Why would you ask him out? Let him contact you if he's interested.

Send a text saying hey you wanna hang out on the weekend? or something like that, on that day talk in person and see if he shows interest, tell him how you feel. 

DOn;t worry, he will call you when he needs more booty

Just ask him out when you text him next time. Pick a day and ask him if that day would work for him. Be sure to b driving or have the uber fare covered, since you're the one taking him out. And also pay for the drinks or whatever. If you expect him to do all these things and you are the one who asked him out then you would be shooting the horse in the face.

Never slept with a woman I didn't sleep with the first or second time I met them. Can't say I been all that successful but then I wasn't all that successful in even talking to them in the first place. Just say hey how's it going, you want to hang out again sometime? Keep it casual. 

Just ask him if he'd like to hang out and see what he says. If he agrees, then bring up the subject of dating and see what he says. You jumped the gun sleeping with him sleeping with him so soon, but it can't hurt to ask how he feels.

• Seems to me that your better ideas happen when you're drunk.  Get buzzed and call him up.  Of course, you may have gone too far and too fast already, so you'll just have to deal with that issue if it comes up, but it's not like you have anything to lose at this point.