Was I wrong to do this? ?

Hi there. I met a girl at work she seemed nice and pretty. She always helped me when I needed someone whether it be financially or emotionally. She started to send me sexual texts. She said she loved me and things like that I did not feel the same way back. She sent me pics of her body.  When things went wrong with us I told and shared to all my colleagues. The girl left and quit her job because of this. I feel bad now. Do you think there is any way I could make it up to her? She was always nice and kind to me but I felt I was too harsh. Do you think she will forgive me? 

I once had a similar situation, yeah, she was all over you, but u weren't into her.

Its not your fault dude, she is insecure.

you didn't want a relationship with her and she did,

I bet this has crossed your mind, she would have been up for doing ANYTHING with you wouldn't she?

• Judy

Yes you were wrong.

No need to, this is very common when trolls work in the workplace.

Why do I think you are a troll? No way will this girl ever forgive you or even speak to you again.