Was the heavily armed gun protest less violent than the average liberal protest?

• Zirp

hard to tell. The thing is, "peaceful" demonstrations (you call them "rallies") with thousands of participants barely get reported on, while a demo with 200 participants that burns a cop-car makes the front-page around the world

Source(s): personal experience

It was a FAIL. Tyrant Northam still alive and unharmed. It's hilarious watching you ammosexuals patting yourslves on the back gloating over a FAIL.

Yes. No arrests and the cops even joined in with the protestors.

Yes, it was indeed.

Antifa prefers attacking the weak and unarmed. They pick fights, then run and hide when pushed back.

Let's have a think about what they're using guns for. The majority of the threat seems to be drug addicts looking for money for drugs, to buy the drugs the US government is selling them. The drugs they just spent twenty years in Afghanistan protecting. I been on prescription drugs for twenty years. Not really the drugs I'd prefer to take, not really the amount I'd prefer to take, but then I've kind of mellowed out a bit in my old age, I got a girlfriend who has a kid. 

The point I'm making is, that's why you have the guns, because the people who take way too many drugs are causing major problems with crime, when if you just gave them as much drugs as they wanted, from a chemist, they wouldn't bother you and would either give up by themselves, or take too much and die. Then you wouldn't have to kill them, with guns. Now the argument about fighting the government isn't really all that good, if you shoot a cop, they'll gas you or something. 

Yes...................

22,000 Americans attended. There was ONE arrest. A liberal because she wouldn't take off her mask.

You noticed that huh?  All that firepower and no violence, no damage to private or public property. And......volunteers who stayed behind to pick up trash. 

No tires burning in the streets, no blocking traffic, no bags of poop or urine filled balloons hurled at people, no crapping in the public square. 

because they are all to scared once they are out of their cars