.
. asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

do I have to tell my step-kids & stepgrandkids that their grand/father is in a nursing home; address & phone number of the facility he's in?

• Foofa

If they care about him at all they'll eventually ask where he is and if you don't tell them you could be prosecuted for elder abuse. So yeah, best to let them know.

thats up to you but i would tell them if they need to know

You don't have to do anything in particular. Not sure why you're not telling the kids but it's up to you. We can't force you to do it

You should. It would be mean and vindictive not to. I have a mean and vindictive sister, it only makes her look like dirt. You would be very wrong not to.

of course u must. what re u an animal? they need to say good bye to their father and grandfather

Why wouldn’t you. Don’t you think they have a right to know where their father/grandfather is.