promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 3 months ago

do i stay in my own country or do i immigrate ? ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'd have to know more about your situation to advise.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't know enough about you to speculate on this. 

• 2 months ago

Stay in your own country. That's your home, and the home of your family & friends. It's the home you are accustomed to - your familiar culture, language, society - so it's your comfort-zone. It's the place where you can work without any restrictions. 

You possibly could travel - learn about & experience other places, including those within your own country, to expand your horizons, meet people, become more aware, more cultured. And you might not be limited to one small country. You possibly could experience a wide variety of places.

Immigration requires a great many personal qualities most people simply do not have and cannot or will not develop. Even living in another country & culture temporarily requires tremendous adjustments which can be very difficult, challenging. Many fail completely. 

To immigrate - or even remain temporarily - in a foreign country requires qualifications specific to the country you want go to, stay in, whether temporarily or permanently. What are your qualifications? Not just the legal requirements for, say, temporary employment visa, or for immigration. But your personal qualifies such as adaptability, respect for others & their rights & culture, language abilities, and a lot more.

The grass looks greener on the other side of some border. But it is not! Life is very tough elsewhere, a lot tougher than it often seems. E.g. people look at average salaries for their job in other countries & fail to calculate cost of living, taxes, etc. If they had the full picture, they would discover they are better off staying in their own country. 

• 2 months ago

Depends whether immigration is desirable, or in fact an optoin

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That decision depends on you and also depends on the country you wish to migrate to eg do you have the education/work skills to get  visa or not

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

ummm depends where youre from

• Cross the American southern border illegally.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.