Trying to remember a show ?

So this has been bugging me I remember the plot for this scenes but can’t quit remember what show it was from. 

So In this scenes the characters were asked to partake in a experiment they had them sit in a room and told them that the experiment would begin shortly without actually telling them what the experiment was. So they sat there waiting. The experiment was that to see what happened if you keep people waiting without them know long that. Anyway so after a bit of waiting people started to leave and eventual one guy was left he sat there waiting for a very long time the experimenter gave up and got somewhat frustrated and  asked him why he didn’t leave and he answer because they were friends. 

That’s all I remember hopefully someone can help me remember what show, cause it’s been bothering me that I remember that but not what show it was from xD 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.