drake asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Let’s say I lose 143 calories after 30 minutes on the treadmill. If I do this every other day for a month, how much weight will I have lost?

Given I eat at an average rate. I’m a male.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

that would be nothing.......

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Weight loss is 80% about what you eat, 20% about exercise. So if you want to lose weight find yourself a weight loss plan that works for you.

And keep exercising because it's very good for you. Helps to keep your strength and tones your muscles.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you only burn 143 calories after 30 mins on a treadmill then you may as well not bother with it. You won't lose anything. I can burn well over 1000 on the treadmill in 60 mins. Your effort is laughable.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

3500 calories = 1 pound. 143 calories x 15 days = 2145 calories. You're going to have to do more and eat less to notice any significant weight loss.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

3500 calories per lb, so 15 x 143 is 2145, which means you will have lost less than one lb, all other things being equal.

• 4 weeks ago

It depends on several things

1- Amount of calories you intake

2- Types of calories you intake

3. Amount of daily sugar consumption

I would say you'll lose anywhere from .5 to 2 pounds per week if you do 30 minutes of cardio per week.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

143 x 15 = 2 145 calories. If you take one day a month and eat nothing (0) calories that day and only drink water, it will have virtually the same (low) effect.

So depending on your current weight, you will lose about half a pound (250 g) a month.

• 4 weeks ago

There’s so many other factors that go into a person’s weight that lightly jogging for 30 minutes every other day is barely a factor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.