why doesn't the power rangers all stars game have jungle fury or ninja storm?

They were some of my favorite seasons as they had some of the coolest suits. Ninja storm especially had a pretty cool mega zord. Luckily the game has Wild Force and Mystic Force as those were great too. I kinda hope they update the game to include them. It's called all stars, so you'd think they'd include all of the seasons. Just remembered turbo, time force and light speed rescue are missing too 

Update:

Totally forgot Lost Galaxy...i think that's all. I kinda feel like such a power rangers nerd, but I grew up with them. Power rangers was one of the coolest kids shows 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably because they only used a small number of teams, and wanted to keep it vaired. Jungle Fury would not have been included because they already decided to use Wild Force, and they're quite similar.

The game includes:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Wild Force

SPD

Mystic Force

Operation Overdrive

RPM

Samurai

Megaforce

Super Megaforce

Dino Charge

Which means the game actually DOESN'T include:

Alien Rangers

Zeo

Turbo

In Space

Lost Galaxy

Lightspeed Rescue

Time Force

Ninja Storm

Dino Thunder

Jungle Fury

Super Ninja Steel

Beast Morphers

OR the movie alternate universe

They used less than half because they didn;t want to overload the game with more and more VERY similar teams.

• Phantom Feitan
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Makes sense I guess, though I believe they just added in space. I also believe they have ninja steel too. Still an alright game i guess. 

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.