Kadin asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I was born at 5 months and 4 months I'm 15 and early I'm 2 inches soft and 6 inches hard I have puebs but no armpit hair and I'm 5 foot 5 ?

Update:

I was 4 months early I meant to say sorry I have very little height growth and almost to none facial hair my penis hasn't grown in size at all yet just when I'm hard it grown from 3 to 6 inches is this good

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Daaave
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, 6 inches hard is good.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The only thing I have just a little concern with is that you says "very little height growth"  I'm not sure what that means, but it does seem that preemies do sometimes not grow tall.  I'm just a man--not an doctor, and I've not seen any studies about that, so,  I could well be wrong on that.  As far as 'pit hair-it'll come because every thing else is just fine.  Of course your dik HAS grown.  You were NOT born with a 6 ing b0ner and it was not that big 3 years ago. And as far as beard, 14 is the most common age for men to start shaving but there's plenty who start later.  I don't think you've got any thing to be concerned with. 

Source(s): I no longer use "facial hair" because that's not a man's name for beard. "Facial hair" is a feminist phrase that sounds like just anyone could have "facial hair." But men have beard women don't.
  • Bucky
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You are okay. Your penis is adult size.

Pubic hair comes in first and armpit hair comes in later. You should get it soon.

• 1 month ago

5 months and 4 months which was it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your flaccid size is really irrelevant. At 6 inches erect you are already longer than the average adult size of 5 to 5.5 inches.

You still have several more years of puberty to go,through, so,absolutely nothing to worry about.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

All normal, and about 2/3 the way through puberty. Carry on...

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's a lot of information. Not a question, but a lot of information that has nothing to do with each other.

• balan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You are still a teenager and puberty years are from ,13 to 18 years..Every thing will happen during this period and you will emerge as a proud adult by the time you finish 18 years.The present cock size us on the upper average group.Ensure you don't get unwanted erections at odd places specially during airport security frisking.Regards.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.