Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Meps ear and ASVAB questions?

Does MEPS check inside your ear? I'm scheduled to go to MEPS in a couple days and noticed a pimple in my ear canal. It doesn't obstruct hearing but I'm wondering if it's disqualifying.

Also, what forms of ID can be used to take the ASVAB at MEPS? Is a driver's license and social security card good enough?

Thanks

i was worried over nothing. those 2 forms of ID went through and the doctor didnt care.

thanks

In my case, i was able to use a social security card and drivers license to take the asvab. Ear should be fine as long as it doesn't obstruct whatever instrument they use to look inside

• Mrsjvb

you require a current Passport or a  Birth certificate to prove citizenship.  ( or your Green Card paperwork)  

Do you seriously f***ing think a pimple in your ear canal will be a DQ from joining. They are strict but not that much. 

Is a DL Government issued? Why yes, yes it is. The same with a SSN card. 

Of course I’m also trying to figure out how you can be going to MEPS if you haven’t taken the ASVAB yet. That comes first and then MEPS 

• Mrsjvb
      1 month agoReport

the first trip to MEPS is to take the ASVAB test.  maybe all or part of the physical.   the second trip is to secure your   contract and Job.  the third iOS when you ship out.