Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

How do I get husband to pay more attention to me than my body?

I got married last year. My husband is quite a lot older than me (18/50). Despite the age gap, I love him and we’ve always gotten on so well together. But now, I’m starting to think he’s more interested in my body than me. He wants to have sex constantly and recently made me get an abortion because he didn’t “want a kid ruining things for us”. I’ve tried talking to him about it, but he never changes.

Have him get really good insurance and then FUUUCK him to his heart attack and go find another.

Set boundaries by telling him you aren't comfortable being that sexually active. The forced abortion is a little concerning. Will this continue to happen? Use more birth control, initiate intellectual, deep conversation more and tell him clearly that you don't want to have sex as often

• Helen

What did you expect?

That a man over half your age and old enough to be your father would have so much in common with you?

Come on now. You knew he wasn't marrying you for your mind.

Still, it's not all bad. Just think - your next husband might not have even been born yet!

FIRST: ,, Your not the first or only woman to complain that her Husband has an appetite for Sex,,,

Helloooooo! Men have ALWAYS had a different sex-drive than women and I can assure you that if your husband was closer to your own age, like in his twenties or something , his sexual appetite would be DOUBLE or even Triple what it is Now!

So I suggest buying some-o-that lube next to the colored condom displays that are available by the cash-register in convenient-stores & Getting USED TO IT!!

And while your at it, you might consider having a look at the Kama Sutra illustrations & picking out at least a half-o-dozen or more Positions you can get comfortable with, and if you haven't already done-so, then work on your "Oral" skills too, since the time for you to start worrying & complaining about your Husband's Sexual Appetite is when he starts to 'Loose' interest in having sex at all,,

because regardless of 'Age' men DON'T loose interest in sex, but they Definitely have a penchant for getting tired of Wives that try to limit or avoid sex, or worse, tax his patience by Complaining about it!                                                                                 ..         Secondly; Going through getting an abortion is of course regrettable and you have my sympathies,,BUT!..By the time a guy gets to middle age, like about in his mid-40s,, for all intent & purpose, regardless of that bothersome male sex-drive , his Baby-Making days are typically OVER! Finished,, Done,, AT an END!  ,, Because in common practical terms , having an infant by the time a man is in his '50s is NO WAY to prepare for a stress-free Retirement and you can be sure NO man in his 50s wants to contemplate continuing to actually have to WORK for a Living all the way into his frkn "70s"!!                                                                                         Thirdly; PAY NO HEED to the as*holes that criticize You & especially Him for the 'Age Gap' ,,I've been living Expat fashion in the South Pacific Islands for over Ten years, where it isn't at all uncommon for University-age women & even girls right out of high-school to bag a hubby from their Parent's generation all the frkn time,,and the only people who seem to have a problem with it are the arrogant, stuck-up, prejudiced, hypocritical "Westerners"  who's OWN culture is getting so screwed up that they're actually Normalizing the presumption that Children should have the same sexual rights as adults with the delusion that the Two wouldn't overlap as long as their kindergartners are properly indoctrinated with Transsexual Storybook Reading Hours, but of course, not without contingently  insuring that little girls as young as 'Ten' can buy "Plan-B Conception' as easily as one can go to a convenient-store & buy candy or even a tube-o-that aforementioned fruity-flavored Sex-Lube! ,,since after all, if placing such products next to cash-registers with cartoonish labeling at eye-level to children isn't a perfect example of deliberate "Targeted Marketing" then Nothing is! 

Personally, I don't think your Husband is too old for you, & that your only issue is that you may have arguably married when you were too young & Naive about the common adult issues in the 'Ways of Marriage' to be fully prepared for it,,, But it appears that you have at least One thing right,, "TALKING" about it! since the only way to effectively come to terms with intimate issues in a relationship is ' Communication, communication & MORE communication!..Good Luck!

• Mr.Anonymous
      4 weeks agoReport

@ Dr. Steph continued: that's not to say that "Western" cultural conventions hasn't done it's best to 'Neuter' Human-Males while on the other hand 'Nature' (human nature not withstanding) is still alive & well all over the rest of the world & may-well explain your opinion as well as western decline 

you can't and should not make him not want you

but to do as you ask ,, get real REAL fat 

but you could try to learn about the things he is interested 

-------------------------

may I assume you married him for his money 

• ♥ Abby ♥
      4 weeks agoReport

Well if he loved u u wouldn’t have to ask

• B

this daddy of yours is not going to be looking out for you. personally I would leave. also, if you ever want kids, this is not the marriage for you and besides, do you want to keep destroying little lives.

I can't say for certain, but with this age difference, I'd say your husband is enjoying sex tremendously and isn't completely certain how long his ability to do so will last. He's more than happy with a young wife who he can have sex with often and please. as good as this sexual attraction of yours may be, just remember. When you're 38 you'll be caring for a 70 year old husband who is retired and there'll be a good chance he can't perform sexually. Is this what you want?

Too bad no one told you the facts of life, young girls make old men feel like young boys again, you got him so hyped up 1 day he will fall flat on his face and be gone.  You could even hasten that day, just crawl all over all the time then you will be getting his money much sooner and there won't even be a crime. It'll be ruled death by natural causes but he went happy. I don't know what kind of shape your body is in but I would normally say he hasn't seen anything that looks that good in 20 years. How did you get hooked up with him?

You are just another example of a teenager who made the wrong decision to marry the wrong man. Nobody on Earth could make me have an abortion if I didn't want one. No one. So unless you really did want an abortion, he is controlling you and will continue to do so forever and a day.

Did he just suddenly want sex all the time after you got married, or was that the case prior to marriage but you are just now realizing it? Because if you guys had lots of sex prior to marriage , then you should have known that's what he wanted from you.

I suggest you go and get yourself some counseling. Counseling will do one of two things for you. It will help you cope with the fact that you married a man with a high sex drive or it will help you realize that you are not a sex maid and you will leave him. Either way counseling will give you the strength to carry on your life in a way that is best for you.

If a guy only wants to have sex with you and forces you to have an abortion, I can just imagine what else in your life that he is controlling. Oh no!

Also, as a married couple and you being so young , I would think you both already talked about not wanting children, yes? Since your husband wants a childless marriage with lots of sex, tell him no vascectomy no sex. Either that or go on a good form of birth control so you are not forced to have another abortion. Abortion is not birth control.

thats what happens when u marry Grampa.

WHY YALL GOTTA GIVE ME THUMBS DOWN for answering MY opinion..im handing out thumbs downs too just so yall dont feel left out!