do you guys watch Naruto?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It was OK, it felt like a very stretch out Flame of Recca with many fillers that doesn't add to the Naruto series story. It's a shame that Flame of Recca animation series halted sindication after 1 season. 

Geoff Johns likely got the Idea from Naruto or Flame of Recca of the Kyubi entities (Tailed Beast in Naruto) or Dragon and Phoenix entities (Flame of Recca) for his Green Lantern Rebirth where he retconned Parallax into a living entity inside the Green Lantern Battery Core, creating Orion, Avarice, etc. entities in the process.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Trisha
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

No.............

• Bruce3 weeks agoReport

**** you

• 4 weeks ago

I did when it was on tv, but now I am too lazy to search it up and watch it

• 4 weeks ago

Not in a long time, so I don't know the context of his eyes looking like that. I'm assuming that's from Shippuden, and I know enough to tell that both of his eyes looking this way is probably a great achievement for him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I watched through the end of Shippuden.  I started watching Boruto and was Bored out of my skill.  I assume Boruto is an anagram and shortening of 'BORed OUT'.

• 4 weeks ago

I've watched it since the early days and am definitely a fan.  I'd often rewatch much of Shippuden too.  I'm not into the new Boruto series though, the newer stuff I don't care for.

• 4 weeks ago

I stopped at the part where Naruto was about to fight Madara because I wanted to wait for more episodes to come out, then the manga ended and I heared Naruto didn't get to fμck his dream girl Sakura after putting in all those years of effect to whoo her. So I quit Naruto for that one reason.

• D1218
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

No, it's an old cartoon and it barely comes on TV much anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.