Alexandra asked in TravelCruise Travel · 1 month ago

How long did it take you to recover from a cruise?

I got back from a six day cruise this past Saturday and didn't get home till 8 at night. I worked yesterday and today. I still feel like I'm recovering from the cruise. I feel like I'm still tired from all the stuff I did on there but I have to work and go to school. What did yall do to stop being so tired (besides sleeping)?

It did not take me any time.

• pmt853

It usually takes us a couple of hours to get fully back to UK time and routine. After 16 days in Alaska it took maybe 12-14 hours to get just about everything back to normal.

No time was necessary for me to recover from a cruise. That was a pretty relaxed vacation and there was no jet lag.

What did you do on this cruise to be so tired? I just got back from an 11 day cruise. The last two days were sea days, so very restful. Is it possible you picked up a virus on the ship? 

You're probably went over the Bermuda Triangle

.