Does anyone know what brand rim this is?

They are on my truck and one of them cracked, so I'm looking for a replacement

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    That looks like a hubcap on top of a steel wheel. No such thing as a "rim". Tires are installed on wheels. 

    • Dan1 month agoReport

      Some large trucks use rims.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Remove it and take it to a tire/rim shop.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.