I am a libra. DOB-September,29 1968. Born at 10 19 am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. How soon do you see me getting a fill time job?

I haven't been able to work because of a retina eye infection and surgery was on October 28th. 8:30 am. I am going to be fitted for reading glasses tomorrow, but the factory where I once worked has gone out if business. Now I have to start all over again. 

Favorite Answer

According to chart at present your time is so so not good not bad but you continue your tray you will get result be for June future is good

• Janet

Astrology does not predict the future.

It is only an influence on what you feel INSIDE.

You will find a full-time job when you are the best-qualified person applying for a particular job.

“All anyone can see in a birth chart are tendencies that will become facts if the person does not do something to alter them. Astrology is not meant to be a primarily predictive science. It is meant to be for understanding ourselves and also for understanding other people.” (Isabel M Hickey – one of the founders of modern Western astrology)

Source(s): I am a retired, professionally-certified astrologer (P.M.A.F.A. from the American Federation of Astrologers) and practicing astrology since 1972.

you will get a job any day soon

good times are now in 2020

and in 2021 and 2022 also

According to your chart, you missed the opportunity last Thursday and someone else got the job. But it was 44 miles away to the NE. You’re going to need to look closer.

• lala

Year 2020 is not a good year for you 

but year 2021 and 2022will be 2 really good year