Sperm Donor Question?

i been studying cryogenics and was interested on using artificial sperm to conceive children?

And i have been wondering on the information that i given to each individual sperm donor...

Like for example, the birth, the age, the background, etc.. and the amount of intelligence they have..

Do sperm donors take a written exam or a math test to prove the intelligence that they had to be accurate about them..

do they or do they not take a mathematical test?

Artifical sperm...and a woman expect a Ken? and a girl would be Barbie?

• LizB

The amount of data the sperm bank collects depends on the clinic, but no, they don't make them pass math exams. What does math have to do with anything? I mean I guess if a couple or single woman wanted to find a private donor who scored really high on his SATs or something they could, but asking for something like that is hardly standard. 

If you want to know general information about the sperm donoration process, you may find this informative: https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/sperm-...

I hadn't realized that "artificial sperm" was an actual thing.

So what do you give birth to?

An android?

• Jill

"Each donor next undergoes a psychological evaluation by a licensed board certified psychologist and an IQ and nonverbal test called the Raven’s Matrices." says The Sperm & Embryo Bank of New York...

but I suspect in most cases they rate intelligence based on the donor's level of education.