Sick and tired and lazy of everything

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

No, I’m just very sick.

• 4 weeks ago

At the moment I am, yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

pretty much............

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

only having cancer im still fighting it

• Hope!
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

speaking of standing up - Christians - with over 100,000 children intentionally killed EVERY YEAR in Canada, (costing $100 million - paid for by our tax payers, under 'health' care) and even higher in the United States - this is the greatest moral evil of our time - when exactly are YOU going to speak out, and stand up? Christians, if you read the bible, we are to defend the weak, protect the oppressed. Not having an abortion, yourself, is not enough - silence is complicity. Turning a blind eye to SIN, being afraid to speak out while INNOCENT babies are ripped into pieces and thrown in the trash like they are garbage - would Jesus sit idly by? If not, why are we?!! Donate today to a prolife group that is trying to stop this, post something on facebook, encourage your Pastor to speak out - just remember that God is watching and we will all have to answer for our actions or non-action. For those who have had abortions, there is forgiveness and healing with God! I do understand that many women who face an unplanned pregnancy are scared and get little support. They may even be bullied into by parents, friends, partners, or coerced by a doctor, but the killing of ‘inconvenient’ children has got to stop.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Today I am, yes.                       

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No. I am just sick of some things.

• 4 weeks ago

pretty much, yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.