Anonymous

Quiet people, have you noticed that non quiet people associated us with these types of people?

they think quirt are just people who snap and will start shooting n killing people. i seen alot of videos and comments pokin fun of that concept. Theyd say oh ya that person is quiet dont mess wit him hes a killer and wants people to die! I just saw a 10 minute video about reddit users makin fun of thst concept . Im like wow , i posted a comment how retarded and unfunny those comments were. No me as a quiet person am not like that all. So sad we get associated withthat. That is like saying Muslims are terrorists. Its so stupid. 

Favorite Answer

People in general have associated us with those types of people, but people in general are fools.  So I'm not worried about them (until they show up at my doorstep with torches and pitchforks), and neither should you.

In truth, it's kidnappers and psychopaths that tend to be quiet, while mass murderers, terrorists, and sociopaths tend to give off all sorts of indications of who they are.  But making a connection to say that quiet people or loud people should be suspects is a sure sign of a weak mind.

You can't do anything about the number of weak minds that surround you, other than keeping an auto-feed shotgun by the front door.

Yôur Môdål Averag shooter is a loud mouth

yung white boy in his E20's who let's folk 

know far in advanc when & wha he's doing 

fyi !! !!

.............................................................

Yeah, actually most criminals and mass shooters are loud people. But when there's  a quiet people does that since it looks unusual, people focus on his quietness.