Rick
Lv 4
Rick asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why would you vote for Andrew Yang?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

$1000 bucks a year? 🥴😏 Who wouldn't support that?

If it wasn't for Warren and Klobuchar being my 2 favorites, he'd be my next choice.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I saw him on Colbert and The Daily Show.  He comes off as very smart.  He made his own fortune, unlike Trump.  He sees the importance of politeness and rational fact-based arguments.  He speaks very well.  He has a great sense of humor!  He doesn't lead on a whole convention center full of idiots with lies and trash-talk.  He doesn't see the presidency only as an opportunity for personal enrichment and empowerment.

I don't think he has a huge chance of getting nominated.  But I usually vote for the candidate closest to me in political philosophy, and that would put him way above Trump.   That's why, given the opportunity in the general election, I would happily vote for him.

• 1 month ago

No i wouldn't vote for an Asian because they'll bring like ten billion Asians here. 

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't vote for him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because he thinks for himself, and he has good ideas. Because he understands what capitalism really is.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If he won the nomination I would vote for him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because he pretends to care about Americans xD

He cIearIy does not, and even if he did, he's too autistic to actuaIIy understand reaI Americans. His goaI is to give out unIimited visas to Asian immigrants so they can invade. We aIready have enough probIems as it is, we don't need to be more Iike Canada.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.