Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

what's a good alternative for Yahoo answers, that I can sign in with Facebook, or my Google account?

I hate signing up for websites and figuring out their crappy, the only other one I can think of right off the bat is ask.com, I really need to find a website less censored then Yahoo answers thats reputable or has been around awhile

• .

Quora is the most recommended, but not the only option. Move your question to Polls & Surveys OR Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet for opinions from people who may have other experience (and because this subcategory is for questions about Yahoo Answers).

.

You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• Daniel

Quora is a Good Alternative for Yahoo Answers it Runs a lot Smoother Less Buggy

And has the Same Ideas only no Point System

you could try quora, i use that one

• Check some of these sites out:

Wiki.answers.com

Stackoverflow.com

Ask.metafilter.com

Answerbag.com

Blurtit.com

wikiHow.com

Funadvice.com

Theanswerbank.co.uk

Askdeb.com

Quora, Reddit, Disqus, and Facebook's Ask.com, WikiAnswers, numerous stack exchanges and stack overflows. Google Answers is no longer active. It was archived at the end of 2006.

Try Quora or Reddit

• Wendigo
      4 weeks agoReport

Reddit is another troll central basically.