Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

what's a good alternative for Yahoo answers, that I can sign in with Facebook, or my Google account?

I hate signing up for websites and figuring out their crappy, the only other one I can think of right off the bat is ask.com, I really need to find a website less censored then Yahoo answers thats reputable or has been around awhile

6 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Quora is the most recommended, but not the only option. Move your question to Polls & Surveys OR Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet for opinions from people who may have other experience (and because this subcategory is for questions about Yahoo Answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Quora is a Good Alternative for Yahoo Answers it Runs a lot Smoother Less Buggy

And has the Same Ideas only no Point System

• 4 weeks ago

you could try quora, i use that one

• Check some of these sites out:

Wiki.answers.com

Stackoverflow.com

Ask.metafilter.com

Answerbag.com

Blurtit.com

wikiHow.com

Funadvice.com

Theanswerbank.co.uk

Askdeb.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Quora, Reddit, Disqus, and Facebook's Ask.com, WikiAnswers, numerous stack exchanges and stack overflows. Google Answers is no longer active. It was archived at the end of 2006.

• 4 weeks ago

Try Quora or Reddit

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Reddit is another troll central basically. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.