Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 2 months ago

Why does everyone on here seem so offended and aggressive about everything?

Someone can ask a simple question and the comments are just filled with insults lol “TROLL!” - “GET A LIFE LOSER” “What an idiot” - “Don’t feed the troll.” - “I’ll take things that didn’t happen for $100 Alex.” “Your grammar isn’t college essay quality, by the way.” “I’m gonna report you because I don’t like the wording of your question.” Always the same Copy/paste arrogant stuff and the BS. What’s everyones deal on here?

And without a doubt, one of you is gonna try to call me out for being anonymous. The reason for that is a lot of you are a little unstable and you’ll stalk my history and start leaving stupid answers on all my questions. That’s why I’m anonymous. And probably why most people are. 

back to the green n white days of yahoo,when users had real websites,w pics neat colors a giphy of the cat dog, the yard,their history

users were in the millions,across europe,the UK, aussies,

yahoo was liberal created,liberal run,communists abounded anarcho syndicalists,wobbles,twas open season on conservatives,business people whose occupation and advertising necesseties demanded an address w explanations of what they do how & why,all any user had to do was hit the flag,posts then go off,accounts suspended,, conservatives veterans,pro military civies,esp them turrible southehn boys,,, kiddies with cat vids and vids of the lil bro,,knocked off by abusive serial flaggers of anything,a free press twarent and persists tho,a lot less of this goes on now,,yahoo downsized in 2008 09,10,laid off a lot of european staff,,my own acct had  a stack of 30 posted comments and a few questions knocked off,which I appealed,repeatedly. Some sympathiser among the laid off staff as s/he went out the door,reversed every one  of the 30 deleted posts,,restoring points,,all were put up again,,one enviromental  goofnut stated in his posted answer that he goes up and down stacks of anything posted by a non democrat non leftists,and vioed everyone he could find,,the stars of the left a few of them sharon the aussie leftist,ms stevie II the second coming,,a german girl communist,the equalist,liberalism  has a reality bias,,they ran the shop.impossible then it was to see a conservative news source in your stacks of main page news feeds,,you could  not change what yahoo put on their main news page

yahoos featured pages for the first 2 years of obama,REMAKE AMERICA<THE VOTE<THE TICKET,

yahoo libs staff and foreign leftists are who slant their polls...most of the old crew from my side are gone,,paul grass,native american, and christian, war vet,he has passed,the target of every god hating leftist,they could not knock him off,he managed to get 99% best answer, paul drove them bonkers,nothing worked dems,

Most of the people aren't like that, but when someone is, it stands out

and seems to be remembered more than an average answer.

In any group, there will be 1% sociopaths who have a lot of anger.

Consider you lucky here; in french yahoo answers, it's really, really bad!

An awful lot of posts on here ARE from trolls and spammers, so don't be surprised when some of us get impatient and point them out.

Please excuse me for pointing out that you seem a little offended and aggressive yourself. It is unwise to bandy about the terms "everyone" and "everything." Most of us here are just ordinary people who find words and expressions interesting. We usually ignore trolls and troublemakers (I don't mean to imply that you fall into either of those categories). We have learned to let such posts roll away like water off a duck's back. Life is too short to waste on resentment and outrage.

• RP

Fortunately, everyone is not that way, but, for those who are, it may be they are unable to express themselves in a more reasonable way or they are prone to be rude and nasty and generally fail to be considerate of others.

Blame the flood of spammers with the same old format of trolling.

not everyone is like that, im not

• Rufus T. Firefly

You're supposed to agree everyone is a POS... just not trolls, because that's wrong.  ;)

Everyone on here is tired of the spammers and trolls.

Made up stories and the same questions posted over and over are not the purpose of this forum. Those of us who know and follow the guidelines are tired of the users who want to use it for their own, silly amusement.