Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 1 month ago

What is there to do in Vegas if you’re under 21?

I want to take my friend to Vegas and he’s only 17. I’m not even 21 I’m 19 but there’s more to do if you’re 18+. But since I’m with a 17 year old, what is there to do there?

• Jerry
    1 week ago

I like the Pinball Hall of Fame. From The Strip, it's easy to get to by bus. There is a pretty cool English Pub nearby with good hamburgers at reasonable prices. 

Just wandering around, looking around, and 3 hours can pass before you know it. So bring shoes that are good for walking.

There is a lot going on at night on Fremont Street, and it won't cost you a fortune. 

If you have money, many shows are all ages. 

Research the Happy Hours of various bars/restaurants, especially those in hotels. Most of them have food specials along with the drink specials. Try some exotic foods at bargain prices, but call ahead to make sure it's open to those under 21. 

no there's not more to do when you're 18+. you have to be 21+ to even do sh*t

don't bother...

• MS

You can see most of the shows on the strip.  You can ride the rides at Stratosphere, Circus Circus, and NYNY.  You can play in the arcades at NYNY and Excalibur (and some other hotels have them too).  You can hang out at the pool.  

You can visit the various sites on the strip, many of which charge a fee:Shark Reef

Dolphin Habitat & Secret Garden

Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum

Bellagio fountains and conservatory

Eiffel Tower

It's definitely not a place for teens, so there's only so much you can get into.

Not a whole lot

You'll be able to see the free sites on the Strip, eat at restaurants, go on rides at NY NY and Circus Circus hotel and there's Hoover Dam, 

Why would you go there underage? You'd be better off going somewhere where there's something to do other than gamble and party... you can always revisit Vegas as a destination when you're both over 21

just go there and see